Dewey Hop has been nominated for The Blog-aholic Award! So what exactly is the Blog-aholic?
The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
After that description, the Dewey Hop blog humbly accepts this award and thanks Melinda at Purple Slob In Recovery for the nomination. In addition I would like to thank the originator of the The Blog-aholic Award, Esme at The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy).
As part of The Blog-aholic Award I am supposed to share some links to other posts. I am choosing to share a few links to the most popular and most frequently visited posts:
Lastly I would like to nominate the following blogs:
Should those nominated choose to accept, here are the rules:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator, Esme, of this award and please provide a link or pingback as [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to some of your posts.
- Share 3 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate and Notify some blogs/bloggers.
A few facts about myself:
- I am writing a book.
- I haven’t watched TV in almost 6 years.
- I use cinnamon to combat caffeine withdrawl headaches.