The Dewey Hop blog has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award for the second time in 8 months! I am honored to accept this award and humbled by all the attention the blog is getting. To be nominated twice in 8 months is a great privilege. Dewey Hop would not be so successful without the wonderful online readers, so I thank each and every one of you for helping to make Dewey Hop a great online presence and for bringing positive attention to the Fulton County Public Library in Rochester, Indiana.
I would especially like to thank fellow blogger Cale who writes the blog diariesofascatterbrain.wordpress.com for nominating Dewey Hop. Cale was being extremely kind and said, “I wanted to nominate you because you have one of the most interesting blogs, and are very engaged with your audience.”
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award. Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate, AT MOST, 15 people
- 5. Tell your nominees the good news!
Random facts about me:
- Education: I have Bachelor of Science degrees in both Elementary Education with an Interrelated Special Education add-on and Psychology. I was almost done completing a Master’s degree as a Reading Specialist when I was forced to drop out of school by a family emergency.
- I serve as a Special Power of Attorney to a missionary family in the Phillipines.
- There are 4 very spoiled critters that live at my house (not counting the Mr.): A Border Collie, 2 Jack Russels, and 1 calico cat with a checkerboard face.
- I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers; I’m the 7th and youngest.
- My favorite kind of food is Mexican.
- I love to cook and often cook for other people.
- The most requested of my talents is saying, “That’s despicable!” just like Daffy Duck.
- Doctor Jonathan at allabouthealthychoices.wordpress.com
- Kelley at kellysdiy.wordpress.com
- Dolly at koolkosherkitchen.wordpress.com
- Noel with Pointing Telescopes at snbradywriter.wordpress.com
- Melinda at purpleslobinrecover.wordpress.com
I am aware some of you have been nominated by other people in the past, but all of your blogs are unique and interesting and worthy of multiple nominations! Plus, I’ve never nominated you and you all deserve the attention! Please do not feel obligated to participate if you do not want to.
Thanks again to my nominator, Cale, whose escapades I really enjoy reading at diariesofascatterbrain.wordpress.com!